Many citizens and residents want to know how to book an appointment in Traffic 1444 electronically,
always seeks to provide many different electronic services to citizens, in order to save a lot of effort and time, and also to avoid crowding in government places, and to preserve On the health and safety of male and female citizens, and through the following lines, we will learn how to book an appointment in Traffic 1444 electronically through the platform.
How to book an appointment in Traffic 1444-2023
The Saudi Ministry of Interior seeks to facilitate all transportation and transportation procedures for citizens and residents in the territory , which is evidenced by the fact that it has provided citizens and residents with the ability to schedule an appointment in advance in the General Administration of Transportation electronically through the Absher platform, by following the following steps:
- At first, the user visits the Absher website from here.
- Choose the Absher Individual icon.
- Perform the login process by entering your username and password.
- Enter the visual verification code that appears in the image.
- Enter the visual verification code sent to the user’s phone.
- Click on the “Login” box.
- Go to the appointment service.
- Click on the “Schedule an appointment” option.
- Click on the “Issue Driving License” service.
- In this step, the user must select each of the region, and the date of reservation that suits him.
- Verify that all the data entered are correct, and then click on the “Confirm Booking” box.
- Finally, click on the “Print” box in order to obtain a reservation ticket, and then go to the nearest branch to obtain the license.
What are the conditions for issuing a driving license?
After we learned how to book an appointment in Traffic 1444, we should refer to a set of conditions that applicants must meet in order to obtain a permit to issue a driver’s license , the most important of which are the following:
- The applicant is required to pass all necessary medical examinations.
- The applicant must pay all the prescribed fees in order to obtain a driver’s license permit.
- It is also required that the age of the applicant to obtain a driver’s license be at least 18 years.
Papers and documents required to obtain a driver’s license 1444
After we got acquainted with how to book an appointment in Traffic 1444, we cannot fail to note that Traffic stipulated the availability of a set of papers and documents for applicants applying for a driver’s license, as follows:
- Presentation of the applicant’s national identity card.
- Attach an approved certificate from the Leadership and Training Institution stating that the applicant has successfully passed all training hours.
- A medical certificate indicating that the applicant has successfully passed all medical examinations.
- Attach (4) recent personal photos of the applicant, provided that they are 4 * 6 in size.
How to communicate with Traffic
Both citizens and residents can inquire and communicate with the Saudi Traffic Department according to the region to which the inquirer.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.