The Asian brand Honda presented its Japanese Accord 2022 model in its tenth generation, classified as a mid-size luxury sedan.
The Honda Accord 2022 sedan has recently received an update, as the luxury car received major changes to its exterior design and some cabin specifications, while retaining the same engines, and a hybrid version (Hybrid) was added, a mixture of performance and efficiency.
The newly updated Honda Accord features a multitude of technologies with a modern design, impressive acceleration and a comprehensive set of driver assistance features to rival the Hyundai Sonata, Toyota Camry and Nissan Altima, which we will learn about in this report.
Honda Accord 2022
- It is a compact, five-seater, front-wheel drive sedan that combines value, reliability and fuel efficiency, making it even more efficient on the daily commute.
- The car is available in 6 classes with various specifications: the LX class, the LX Sport class, the EX class, the EX-L class, the 2.0 T Sport class and the new hybrid class.
- In terms of exterior dimensions, the car measures 4,481 meters in length, 1,861 meters in width, 1,450 meters in height and 17 cubic feet of rear space, with a wheelbase between the axles of 2,829 meters in length.
Honda Accord car specifications
- The Honda Accord got an updated exterior design and visual upgrades on its front facade, which included a wider front grille than before surrounded by powerful automatic lights supported by LED technology that provides wider illumination with daytime running lights.
- In addition to a front bumper with fog lights that came with a new design on both sides, a dual exhaust outlet in a distinctive style, and an integrated rear spoiler for the sports classes with distinctive touches and streamlined lines that give the car a very refined and distinctive appearance.
- The car is based on 17- or 18-inch alloy wheels, in addition to the availability of a new color in the list of available color options, which is Pearl Gray.
- Speaking of the interior, which came with a very elegant, simple and practical design with leather upholstery and a simple and intuitive infotainment system.
- The 2022 Honda Accord is spacious with five mid-size seats and some amenities.
- The seats are upholstered in leather, with ventilation, heating and electrical adjustments, with memory for the front seats, with electric control for the driver’s seat in 12 modes, and heated rear seats.
- An 8-inch touch-screen multimedia display for controlling the infotainment system is now standard on all trims.
ENTERTAINMENT AND COMMUNICATION
- The car supports a range of connectivity, entertainment and some amenities, such as a 4- or 8-speaker audio system, satellite radio, and the availability of USB and Bluetooth ports to connect smartphones.
- It also supports a 10-speaker premium audio system with a 450-watt amplifier on the EX-L model and wireless charging, in addition to the feature of linking smartphones to Apple Car Play and Android Auto systems.
- The higher grades feature a pair of USV inputs for the rear seats and a navigation system with voice control.
- The Accord is equipped with a smart keyless entry system with automatic locking, push-button remote engine start, dual automatic air conditioning and a head-up display.
- The exterior look came with a one-touch electric sunroof and power-folding power side mirrors.
Safety and security systems
- As for the safety and driver assistance systems, they were as follows: adaptive cruise control, forward collision-avoidance alert, automatic door locks, rear view camera, parking sensors, electric parking brake, and driver attention monitoring system.
- The Honda Accord 2022 also supports the rear seat passenger reminder feature, tire pressure measurement system, hill-start assist system with a multi-angle rear camera, lane-keeping system and lane departure warning.
- Front parking sensors, adaptive cruise control and automatic emergency braking.
- Top grades also support Blind Spot Warning with Rear Cross Traffic Alert and parking sensors.
- In terms of power, the car is available in several classes with various specifications, with two options of naturally aspirated front-wheel drive engines:
- The first is a 1.5-liter (1,500 cc) turbocharged 4-cylinder T-cylinder engine that produces 198 horsepower and 260 Nm of torque.
- It’s mated to a CVT performance automatic transmission instead of the manual transmission option.
- The car starts from 0-100 km / h in 7.5 seconds, reaching a top speed of 195 km / h, and in terms of fuel efficiency, it ranges between 5.4 -5.6 liters per 100 km.
- The second is a 2-liter (2000 cc) four-cylinder petrol engine with a turbo that delivers 247 horsepower and 370 Nm of torque for the 2.0 T Sport class.
- It is connected to a 10-speed automatic transmission, which accelerates from rest to 100 km / h in 5.8 seconds, with a top speed of 205 km / h, and consumes 7 liters per 100 km.
- As for the new hybrid version (Hybrid), it consists of two engines that together produce 212 horsepower and 315 Nm of torque, with an average fuel consumption of 4.9 liters / 100 km.
- Shipping is 17 cubic feet.
Honda Accord 2022 price
- he 2022 Honda Accord has a $26,120 starting price, which is slightly higher than average for the midsize car class . The price rises to around $32,440 for the midrange Accord EX-L, and it climbs to $38,050 for the range-topping Accord Touring.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.