The sports version of the Fortuner model 2023, which the Japanese company Toyota is preparing to launch in market, has been revealed, and it is a multi-purpose sports car, with 3 rows of seats.
This sporty, more solid version of the Toyota Fortuner Sport 2023 is distinguished by sporty touches from the inside out, a special appearance and distinctive equipment that distinguishes it from the rest of the versions. We will learn about these specifications and the price during this report.
Toyota Fortuner Sport 2023
It belongs to the mid-size family SUV category with four-wheel drive system, characterized by its durability tested with modern technologies, based on the IMV platform.
The sports version of the new Toyota Fortuner 2023 also enjoys several features, most notably a Double Wishbone front suspension system, a four-point rear Four Link suspension system, and a hydraulic steering system.
As for the exterior dimensions, the car was 4,759 meters long, 1,855 meters wide and 1,835 meters high, and it also offers a fuel tank with a capacity of 80 liters.
The weight of the car ranges between 2,620-2650 kg, the minimum turning radius is 5.8 meters, and the wheelbase is 2,745 meters long.
Toyota Fortuner Sport specifications
- The exterior design of the peaceful body car has received external visual upgrades to become more sporty, most notably LED lighting supported by sequential turn signals, which significantly increases its presence and makes it more elegant than before.
- It also features a sporty front grille, LED sequential manually adjustable headlights, LED front fog lights, LED daytime running lights, front and rear sport bumpers and longitudinal roof rails.
- As well as an updated rear with new LED lights and rear fog lights.
- The car rides on 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels.
- The new cabin, which can seat up to seven people, has been spotted with the option to fold the third-row seats to the side with the best in comfort.
- The car came with the latest premium technology inside, with a multi-use steering wheel.
- The seats come with leather upholstery, with electrically controlled front seats, and the second and third row seats can be adjusted with the push of a button.
- The infotainment system is available with a central 8-inch touch-control screen and 4.2-inch display in the instrument panel.
Additional amenities and facilities
- For the entertainment side, the new Fortuner Sport supports a range of communication and technology means, such as an audio system with 6 speakers, USB, 12-volt power outlet and Bluetooth connectivity, and also supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- The Fortuner Sport is equipped with a smart remote control car entry system, dual-zone air conditioning, rear air conditioning outlet, and electric side mirrors with retraction function that also serve as a turn signal.
- It includes a package of convenient features such as a fingerprint key for the driver and passenger, the feature of opening the tailgate with power, and tinted rear and side windows to enhance the privacy of passengers.
Safety and security systems
- As for the safety and driver assistance factors, they were as follows: the anti-lock brakes, the electronic brake force distribution system, the cruise control, the anti-theft protection system, the brake assistant, the hill-start assist system with the engine immobilizer.
- It also supports vehicle stability control with front and rear parking sensors, a rear parking camera and 2 driver and front passenger airbags.
- In terms of the power system, the car will be available in several categories with various specifications, as the first category relies on a 2.7-liter four-cylinder engine that pumps out 163 horsepower and 245 Nm of torque, connected to a 6-speed automatic transmission wave to rear-wheel drive, to accelerate 0-100 km/h in 12.4 seconds.
- While the sports version is based on a 4-liter V6 petrol engine (4000 cc), capable of generating 234 horsepower at 5200 rpm and 376 Nm of torque at 3800 rpm.
- It will come with a 6-speed automatic gearbox geared to all-wheel drive, accelerating from rest to 62 mph (100 km/h) in 9.4 seconds.
Fortuner 2023 car price
- Australian Department of the Japanese company revealed prices for the year 2023’s Toyota Fortuner. Its base GX version will cost around 49,000 …
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.