The Russian brand, Aurus, has officially launched its all-new car called the Aurus Komendant, which is classified as a luxury SUV.
It is one of the exclusive luxury cars, with high levels of performance and quality to be able to compete with the most luxurious British brands.
Urus Commandant car
It is an expensive SUV SUV that combines luxurious design, modern elegance, comfortable cabin and exclusive features to deliver flawless comfort.
It stands as a strong contender for luxury SUVs such as the Bentley Bentayga and Rolls-Royce Cullinan.
In terms of exterior dimensions, it measures 5.38 meters (211.8 inches) long, 2,004 meters (78.9 inches) wide and 1,820 meters (71.7 inches) high, and spans a 3,100 meters (122 inches) wheelbase. It weighs 7,132 pounds (3,235 kilograms).
This makes it 1.5 inches (4 cm) longer than the Rolls-Royce Cullinan, but rests on a 7.7 inch (195 mm) shorter wheelbase.
- The luxury SUV was distinguished by a modern exterior design with a muscular and massive appearance to resemble its British competitors.
- It is also striking with its bold and giant front grille of 22 vertical slats of chrome surrounded by large air intakes and sharp headlights powered by LED technology, which enhances the aggressive appearance of the front end.
- The Russian car also got double-glazed windows and square exhaust pipes.
- The Russian SUV rides on massive 20-, 21- or 22-inch alloy wheels, depending on the customer’s choice.
- Customers will also have the option to personalize their vehicle in bespoke body colours.
- When the doors are opened, we can see a truly luxurious interior design with perfect touches of advanced luxury as well as the finest types of wood to enhance the level of luxury and comfort for the occupants and this is reflected in:
- Digital instrument cluster, large infotainment screen, ambient lighting, analog clock and heated windshield.
- Comfortable seats are upholstered in luxurious and attractive Nappa leather, with a heating and cooling system for the seats.
- Two separate rear seats are both heated and ventilated with massage technology, a large center console that conceals fold-out tables inside, a mini-fridge and cup holders with heated and cooled system.
- Buyers will also find elegant metallic finishes, classic wood trim in Popular Black, Silver Birch Burl or dark brown wood, and will also be able to order special embroidery on the headrests.
ENTERTAINMENT AND COMMUNICATION
- The Russian manufacturer has been keen to provide his car with a sophisticated set of means of communication and entertainment, as there are wireless chargers for smartphones (front/rear) with information display technology on the windshield.
- The Commandant is equipped with an electric tailgate, with four-zone climate control and a surround camera system to precisely monitor what’s going on around the vehicle.
- Power is provided by a 4.4-liter V8 twin-turbo plug-in hybrid engine, developing 598 horsepower (440 kW) and 880 Nm (649 lb-ft) of torque.
- It is mated to a performance 9-speed automatic transmission with standard all-wheel drive.
- This allows the massive car to sprint from zero to 62 mph (0-100 km/h) in 6.5 seconds, with a top speed of 220 km/h (137 mph).
- In terms of fuel consumption, despite its hybrid engine, it is a very fuel-hungry car, consuming fuel at a rate of 18.5 liters per 100 kilometers (12.7 mpg).
- Its main highlight is the adaptive air suspension with a good 10,2-inch ground clearance.
The price of the new Urus Commandant
- Its price in international markets starts from 581,000 US dollars.
- And therefore it is expensive, the cost of the new Russian car is almost double the cost of the Rolls-Royce Cullinan, which starts at 350 thousand dollars.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.